7/27/2009

My answer to an Anonymous comment. Please, everyone read.

Dear Anonymous,
I'd like to explain why I'm not an elite. If I have a good sense of style or my MeDoll looks good, it not means that I'm in the elite circle. I hate the whole "Elite" thing on Stardoll, because of it, we don't give a chance to the new talented people to show they creativity. If the doll doesn't have a blonde hair, typical sad lips and black-white makeup, we don't care about her.
But WHY? Just know her before saying anything!
Oh, and if we find out a talent, everyone immediately calls her/him an elite.

And did you know that, some people from "Animal-Lovers" came to the release party of Glamour Magazine, and they said things like these? (Printscreened from Dodence_bt's guestbook)


Remember: Stardoll is just a GAME. Why can't the members get it?

These people can't understand, why the other members have more money, or why are they successful. I tell the reason. Because they DO SOMETHING to be famous. How do you want to be famous, get dollars and be successful, if you just sitting at the computer and jealously?

That's all I wanted to say about the elite-or-non-elite conflicts.


And Anonymous, I'm glad that you like the blog. But I can't adjust many things alone, so I post my problems here, maybe the people can help me.
I think, you're right in one thing: I shouldn't swear. I'm sorry. But have you every created any design? Have you ever lost them? Do you know, how I feel when it happens to me? - I think, absolutely no.

And what should I write about Stardoll, if there is not any good things? No new clothes, no gossip, NO-THING.


Think before doing anything.

B.

4 comments:

  1. Woah. Some people are just LAME. It's annoying and weird. Anonymous, let her swear, you don't even know how it feels. And even if you do, you fully understand the mixed feelings that Brigitte owns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that swearing is a bit problem here. If you don't want to hear it, don't read it. People get out emotions in any way they want. You shouldn't lash out at people just for venting problems and swearing IN THEIR OWN BLOG.
    And the elite thing is messed up anyway. It's a virtual site, who really cares who has the most virtual clothes, or the most virtual money??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elites are just so... wanted by everyone. Tell me 1 stardoll member who is the least bit popular and DOESN'T want to become an elite. But it's weird. Why do we'all want to become elites when elites are jerks who only accept lame people to be into their cliques.
    Most of them aren't nice people.
    Nice people aren't elites.

    ReplyDelete