7/20/2009

I'm so sorry


Yes, I gave it up as Andriane wrote in the previous post. I think, I wrote down the reasons:

Simply I don't have time to do the graphics. Imagine, just the cover takes 5 hours to make it perfectly!
And I tell you something what was secret so far: I finished the graphics 1 hour before the release!

From August I want to care a lot about myself in real life, not just sitting at the computer and spend hours and days on something what's not successful... it's the true.

I hope, Andriane will find a new graphic designer for the magazine. Good luck!


Now I'm thinking about to make a new blog for my own graphics... because I like photoshop. I just couldn't finish the graphics until the magazine's deadline.



Note: WE'LL KEEP THE BLOG! So, don't stop to be a follower.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment