7/27/2009

Andriane's Graphic blog

Since no graphic designers have contacted me so far that actually want to be the graphic designers for Goddess, I guess its up to me. So I have made a blog to post my graphic-photoshop-art stuff, and it will be quite cool cause now I can actually USE the lasso.
Here's the link:
http://ansgraphics.blogspot.com/

Follow it, you won't regret it! :D:D:D
I just want EVERYONE to know that Goddess is still alive, and me and the awesome girl named BetseyJohnson (Or Gemma) will help me bring it back to life, and make it even better.
I want your opinion if Brigitte should be kept at the blog as a writer, I want her to be because she brings a lil' glam at the blog, but she isn't technicly (Am I forgetting my english) a part of the magazine, she was.
Please Comment your opinion at the Comments box.
Yours,
An

2 comments: