7/09/2009

*UPDATED* 3 new glitches - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, SD?

1. The Skyscraper dress. It just became ugly. It's the 3rd of the old DKNYs what became worse. Remember the others? (see below)

2. MY GUESTBOOK! Look at how many pages I have now! I had about 373, when I last checked it! NOW I HAVE 53! Click to enlarge!


3. THE KYLIE MUSEUM DRESS! I wanna kill you, Stardoll!



My usual question, but I know, I'll never get the answer:

WHY WHY AND WHY?

Tell me in a comment if something weird happened to you, too!

3 comments:

  1. Simple: They want us to leave SD.
    Or, looks like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm, nothing. But, lots of times when I save my suite the stuff gets messed around when I refresh the page -.-"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens to me, too. Just annoying.

    ReplyDelete