5/24/2009

Annoying Wanna-be, New banner, , Hot new trends +NEWS

Hello girls and boys! It's Andriane in the house! I am pleased to announce that I... FINISHED MY NEW BANNER! Woohoo. It's horrible though. It took me years to make. But I am kinda proud of it, ya know? Tell me what you think. If you hate it, I will give Brigi 134567 stardollars to make me a new one.
Firsly, theres a psycho-wannabe-annoying-stupid-weird girl who is trying to make me look stupid to the other members, called ASHLEY_MARI . I don't get why tons of Greek people do that to me. And if you can't see what she's writting at her presentation, with poorly written english, she's saying:


look isn't mouse_girl sily is the silliest girl in the world


NOTE: When I copy/paste stuff, THIS Keeps happening! Everything is written in Green thingy! Arghhhhh
OK, you go the point now. She did that some weeks ago, and send me a request saying : HAHAHAHA mouse_girl look at my suite youll find a surprise!xxx

I googled Hottest trends 2009 (google images) and I saw these LOVELY outfits looking at me and saying BUY ME BUY ME and I couldn't cause:
I saw them on google
They wouldn't fit in me anyway
I don't have a million dollars


http://69.73.159.248/inline/fashion/en/1/10f832900707afe0f1df104f2f6992b9.jpg
http://style.la-mimi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/jungle-spring-summer-fashion-trend.jpg

http://69.73.159.248/images/fashion/en/6/4/352864.jpg


BTW, the green thing is over! woohoooooooo (woop woop) *happiness*
In other news, I heard that Brigi is one of the top designers on Stardolls! Bravo Brigi! *Clap*
I personally ADORE her designs, but when a new design comes out, I am always out of money!

I am so bored right now, and got TONS of things to study for my exams, so, BYE!
Keep your head up high,
ANDRIANE THE GREAT

2 comments: