6/20/2009

The new models and writers are...

THE NEW WRITERS:


ShineSun. , gattaccia1623 , MeDoll-JustMe

It was soooooo hard picking the writers! All of you were perfect! But I chose the 3 ones I believed were best.

THE NEW MODELS:


lady_laura_xxx

vasia28

About the models... only a few girls applied for modeling and it really made me wonder. Why do all girls hate modeling here? I know girls who LOVE it.
ShineSun. has to send me her email through stardoll mail and I will make her a guest writer for a week. She can write from 1-7 articles in this week. ShineSun. ,WELCOME ABOARD!
xoxoxoxoxoxo Love ya'll Andriane
P.S. I saw many grammatical mistakes on the applications, that's why I didn't choose some of you, Kay? And my name is Andriane, NOT adrienne or Andreane or something, Okay?

2 comments:

  1. By the way, next week it's gattaccia1623's turn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god , thank you girl !!
    Congrats to the others to !!

    x3 Laura

    ReplyDelete